Turn your grocery shopping into money for college with Upromise® and Marsh.
Upromise is a free service that’s helping make college more affordable for millions of families. How? Upromise helps members get money for college on the stuff they buy every day, including thousands of participating grocery items you’ll find right here at Marsh.
- Join Upromise for FREE at upromise.com/marsh.
- Register your Marsh Fresh IDEA® card number when prompted while enrolling in Upromise. If you’re already a Upromise member click here to register your card. If you don’t have a Marsh Fresh IDEA® card, visit your local Marsh store to get one.
- Visit your Marsh Supermarket and purchase participating products. A complete list is available here.
- Present your registered Marsh Fresh IDEA® Card to the cashier at checkout and your savings will automatically be added to your Upromise account.
You can get money for college on thousands of items.
Thousands of grocery items from leading brands like these give money back for college
Groceries and so much more.
As a Upromise member, you can get money for college on your everyday spending—when you fill your gas tank, shop online, book travel, eat out, you name it. Just look at some of the other ways you can get Upromise college savings:
- 550+ leading online retailers like Lands’ End, Circuit City®‚ and gap.com, and travel partners like Southwest Airlines Vacations®. You can get 1%-25% savings when you shop through Upromise.
- 40,000 retail stores and service locations like Bed Bath & Beyond®, Exxon, Mobil, Eddie Bauer®, Avis® and GNC®
- McDonald’s and 8,000 other restaurants, where you can get up to 8% savings
So give your college savings a boost. Join Upromise and register your Marsh Fresh IDEA® Card today!
Terms & Conditions apply for each company’s contributions. Go to upromise.com/marsh to learn more.