Ultimate Indians Game Experience
PEPSI® / MARSH/INDIANAPOLIS INDIANS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
1. TO ENTER: Beginning on May 31, 2012 at 12:01:01 AM Eastern Time and ending July 11, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (the “Promotional Period”) you will be automatically entered into the Pepsi/Marsh/Indianapolis Indians Sweepstakes when you purchase one 12 oz. bottle 8-Pack of any product from the makers of Pepsi using your Marsh Fresh Idea Card. If you do not have a Marsh Fresh Idea Card, you may get one at the customer service desk at no charge by filling out the required application. The Marsh Fresh Idea Card is free to any consumer, requiring no fee for membership or registration. Use of the card requires no obligation on the part of the consumer. Not all packages are available in all stores. Limit one entry per person per day. To enter the Sweepstakes without purchase, go to www.marsh,net and fill-out the registration form completely. Limit one entry per day. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry or the records of the participating account associated with the Marsh Fresh Idea Card. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of the potential winner, a Pepsi/Marsh/Indianapolis Indians Sweepstakes entry will be deemed submitted by the individual listed as the holder of the Marsh Fresh Idea Card in the records of the participating account. It is solely the responsibility of the cardholder to notify the participating account of any address change. and provide the requested information as prompted All entries must be completed no later than 11:59:59 pm Eastern time on the dates listed below to be eligible for the specified drawing and no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 7/11/12 to be eligible for the final drawing. Sponsor’s clock shall be the Official clock for determining eligibility. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
2. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded (one for each of the scheduled drawings), each consisting of the following: four (4) Reserved Seat tickets to an Indianapolis Indians home game on a Thursday Night (see table below), unlimited fountain soda drinks, one (1) t-shirt [T1] and $50 in Tribe Tokens along with the opportunity to watch batting practice and a pre-game team meet & greet. Winners must be present at the Event at the time and place designated by Sponsor to participate in the pre-game activities. Approx. retail value: $200. Tickets awarded must be used on date specified. No alternate date is available, and prize will be forfeited if potential winner is unable to attend on the designated date. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winners and guests. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating.
3. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of drawing deadline as set forth below. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization on or about the dates specified. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The decisions of the judges shall be final. ALL NON-WINNING ENTRIES WILL REMAIN ELIGIBLE THROUGH FINAL DRAWING.
|Entries Must be Completed by 11:59:59PM ET on:||Drawing Date||Game Date|
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in IN and OH, 18 years or older, who have not won a prize from Pepsi in the 6 months prior to 5/31/12. Employees of Pepsi Beverages Company, Marsh Supermarkets, Indianapolis Indians, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to win. Limit one prize per family, address or household.
5. GENERAL: Sweepstakes subject to the full Official Rules available at www.marsh.net. No substitution of prize is offered. No transfer to prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if the published prize is unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes on prizes; if applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members.
6. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by mail and/or phone at the address/phone number provided on the. Marsh Fresh Idea Card Application or on the registration form. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within 3 days of notification. If (i) required documents are not returned within 3 days, (ii) mail is returned as undeliverable, without a forwarding address, (iii) telephone notification is not returned within 48 hours, or (iv) winner cannot attend game and event on date specified, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as time permits. Any portion of any prize not accepted by a winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within IN and OH.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All winners agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, Marsh Supermarkets, The Indianapolis Indians, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and its agents have made no representation, warranty or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or part thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received as of the date of cancellation. Except where prohibited by law, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a S.A.S.E before 8/30/12 to: Pepsi / Marsh/ Indianapolis Indians Winners’ List, 400 Water Street, Ste. 250, Rochester, MI 48307.
9. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 5411 West 78th St., Indianapolis, IN, 46268.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.