NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THE 2015 FRITO-LAY “COLTS SIDELINE KIDS EXPERIENCE” SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN INDIANA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF AUGUST 22, 2015 WHO HAVE THE AUTHORITY OR PERMISSION TO NOMINATE A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 10 AND 16 YEARS OLD (AS OF AUGUST 22, 2015) WHO IS WILLING AND ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE EVENT DESCRIBED HEREIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in Indiana who are at least 18 years old as of August 22, 2015 and have the authority or permission to nominate a child between the ages of 10 and 16 years old (as of August 22, 2015) who is willing and able to participate in the prize event described herein. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on August 22, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 9, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into eight (8) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the table below. Each Entry Period begins on August 22, 2015 at 12:00:00 p.m. CT. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
|Entry Period||Text Message Entries: Entry Due Date||Mail-in Entries: Postmarked By Date||Mail-in Entries: Received by Date||Drawing Date||Indianapolis Colts Game Date|
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by one of the following manners. (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile device to text COLTS to short code CHIPS (24477). Entrants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate by text message. For each text message entry, you will receive up to three (3) reply messages. You may incur message and/or data charges from your wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. In the event of an identity dispute of an entrant whom entered via Text Message, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the phone number used for entering. (b) MAIL-IN: To enter without sending a text, hand print your first and last name, and the first and last name and age of the child you will nominate to assist on the sideline during an Indianapolis Colts game as described in the prize details set forth below, your complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: 2015 Frito-Lay “Colts Sideline Kids Experience” Sweepstakes, Dept. 865-753, PO Box 650028, El Paso, TX 88565-0028. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates stated in the table in Rule #2. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
For each valid entry, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the random drawing corresponding to the Entry Period in which the entry was received and all subsequent random drawings for this Sweepstakes. See Rule #4 for drawing details.
Limit one (1) entry per person/phone number/household per day, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00:00 a.m. CT and 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day with the exception of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. CT and end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day. No other forms of entry are valid. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entries will void all entries and result in disqualification.
4. DRAWINGS: One (1) winner will be selected in each random drawing from among all eligible entries received for a corresponding Entry Period on or about the Drawing Dates listed in Rule #2. Non-winning entries will carry forward to subsequent drawings until the last drawing is conducted. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received corresponding to each drawing. Limit one (1) prize per household.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes (8 total; 1 per Entry Period): Winner receives three (3) sideline seat tickets to the assigned Indianapolis Colts home game (“Game”) as outlined in the table above (see Rule #2). At the Game, a minor child between the ages of 10 and 16, who is one of the winner’s guests and is accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, receives the opportunity to hand out drinks to the Colts players on the sidelines. Minor child will receive an Indianapolis Colts jersey. Minor child who will serve as the sideline assistant does not need to have a ticket to the Game. Transportation, lodging, meals, beverages, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are winner’s responsibility. Game dates and seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner must accept prize as stated, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $400.00 each prize. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,200.00.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, NFL Entities or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, NFL Entities or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any data transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the network in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a mobile phone account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail and will be required to respond to the phone call or email within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. Each winner and winner’s minor guest’s (nominated as the sideline assistant) parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release within two (2) days of prize notification via fax, email and/or overnight mail. Winners’ other guests may be required to complete, sign and return a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release within the same time period. If any guest is a minor, the Liability Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be attending the Game with his/her parent or legal guardian. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods stated herein. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipients (a) agree that the Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the World Wide Web and Internet, in perpetuity, without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and (b) to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 29, 2016 to: 2015 Frito-Lay “Colts Sideline Kids Experience” Sweepstakes Winner’s List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 865-753, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano TX 75024-4099.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2015 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2015.