Protect your family and protect yourself from accidental in-home poisonings. Eliminate a risk of theft from having unwanted, unneeded medications in your home. Remember the safety of our communities’ ground water supplies is everyone’s responsibility.
Marsh and MainStreet Pharmacies will be collecting and qualifying unwanted medications for FREE
Friday, March 14, 2014, from 9AM to 7PM
Saturday, March 15, 2014, from 9AM to 5PM
Sunday, March 16, 2014, from 11AM to 5PM
Monday, March 17, 2014, from 9AM to 7PM
What kinds of medicine can I bring?
- Pills, capsules and liquids (no aerosols, inhalers, Nitroglycerin or alcohol containing products).
- Medicine must be in original container with original label intact.
- Medicines that have the words ”toxic”, ”corrosive”, ”reactive”, ”ignitable”, ”flammable” or ”poison” will not be accepted.
- Only one type of medication can be in a single container, no mixtures.
- No pill organizers will be accepted.
- No controlled or illegal substances (check with your regular Pharmacist if you’re not sure whether a medicine is controlled).
- Sharps collected only in re-sealable, hard-plastic containers.
This program is for individuals only. Nothing will be accepted from health centers, clinics, doctor’s offices or other organizations. Pharmacist’s decision to accept or reject any medication or container is final.
For more information, call 317-594-2408.