Protect your family and protect yourself from accidental in-home poisonings. Eliminate a risk of theft from having unwanted, unneeded medications in your home. Remember the safety of our communities’ ground water supplies is everyone’s responsibility.
Marsh Pharmacies will be collecting and qualifying unwanted medications for FREE and proper destruction.
April 29th – May 2nd during Pharmacy hours
All Pharmacy locations (except for the Eaton Ohio store located at 223 Aukerman) can collect Non-control, Non-Hazardous medications & Sharps containers
April 30th 10am-2pm
DEA Controlled Substance collection will be at the Noblesville store drive thru only.
All Marsh Pharmacy locations. To find a pharmacy near you, click here.
What kinds of medicine can I bring?
- Pills, capsules and liquids (no aerosols, inhalers, Nitroglycerin or alcohol containing products).
- Medicine must be in original container with original label intact.
- Medicines that have the words ”toxic”, ”corrosive”, ”reactive”, ”ignitable”, ”flammable” or ”poison” will not be accepted.
- Only one type of medication can be in a single container, no mixtures.
- No pill organizers will be accepted.
- No controlled or illegal substances (check with your regular Pharmacist if you’re not sure whether a medicine is controlled).
- Sharps collected only in re-sealable, hard-plastic containers.
Use these FDA guidelines for additional help to safely rid your home of unwanted medication.
This program is for individuals only. Nothing will be accepted from health centers, clinics, doctor’s offices or other organizations. Pharmacist’s decision to accept or reject any medication or container is final.
For more information, call 317-594-2408.