Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet
|Do you have old and leftover medicine?
Not sure what to do with it?
Don’t flush it down the toilet or sink.
Marsh Pharmacy along with its
partners at the Indiana Department
of Environmental Management, the
Indiana Poison Center, Inmar, NuGenesis Environmental Services and
Indiana Association for Home & Hospice Care
know that our ground water, lakes and streams need to be protected as well as our homes from accidental poisonings.
Marsh Pharmacies will be collecting and qualifying unwanted medications____
for FREE disposal.
Check back for upcoming dates and times!
What kinds of medicine can I bring?
- Pills, capsules and liquids (no aerosols, inhalers, Nitroglycerin or alcohol containing products).
- Medicine must be in original container with original label intact.
- Medicines that have the words ‘‘toxic’’, ‘‘corrosive”, ‘‘reactive’’, ‘‘ignitable’’, ‘‘flammable’’ or ‘‘poison’’ will not be accepted.
- Only one type of medication can be in a single container, no mixtures.
- No pill organizers will be accepted.
- No controlled or illegal substances (check with your regular pharmacist if you’re not sure whether a medicine is controlled).
This program is for individuals only. Nothing will be accepted from health centers, clinics, doctor’s offices or other organizations. Pharmacist’s decision to accept or reject any medication or container is final.
For more information, call 317-594-2408.