- Each week, there will be certain items designated in the weekly ad as “Guaranteed Lowest Price” items.
- We will match any local competitor’s printed advertising circular price for Marsh’s specified Guaranteed item(s).The competitor’s advertised price must be valid on the date of the purchase of the Marsh specified Price Guaranteed item(s) ad.
- Customers must present the competitor’s ad to the cashier in order for the cashier to honor a competitor’s ad price.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.). No rainchecks or substitutions.
We do not match the price in the following types of promotions:
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
- example: "Buy A to get B for $C"
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
- example: "Buy both A & B to get C for free"
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitors’ gift card
- example: "Buy A to get a $B gift card
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Percentage off
- example: "All Pampers, 40% off"
- Competitors’ private label price promotions
- A specific price that omits a specific characteristic of an item (Example: $3.99 on "all sizes or quantities" of an assortment)
We do not honor:
- Online Ads
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined
- Competitor pricing on One Hour Guarantee Items
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- "Going out of business" sales or "closeout" prices
Marsh reserves the right to update or modify the terms of the “Guaranteed Lowest Price “Policy and its associated pricing strategies at any time.