Baked Creamed Corn
Bake this ever-popular side dish in a 1-quart round casserole or individual serving dishes.
- Makes 6 servings (1/2 cup each)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole.
2. In a medium saucepan combine corn, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; stir in crushed crackers. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.