Cheesy Potato Casserole
For convenience, taste and versatility, hash brown potato casserole tops the list of winners. Keep these ingredients stocked in the freezer, fridge and pantry for a satisfying side dish that’s easy to mix, pop in the oven and serve with a variety of main dishes.
- Makes 12 servings (1/2 cup each)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a 13×9×2-inch casserole.
2. In a large bowl, stir together hash browns, soup and butter. Stir in onion and bell peppers.
3. Pour potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes.
4. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.