Satisfy cravings for Mexican foods. These roll-ups are stuffed with chicken, cheese, corn and chiles.
- Makes 6 servings (2 enchiladas each)
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a 13×9×2-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sour cream. Add 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, corn, chiles, green onion, cumin and cayenne pepper. Stir the cheese mixture into the chicken mixture.
4. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of prepared baking dish.
5. Heat tortillas for 20 to 30 seconds in microwave to warm and soften.
6. Place about 1/3 cup chicken filling on each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
7. Pour remaining 3/4 cup enchilada sauce over enchiladas, spreading to coat. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese on the enchiladas.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.