Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
A holiday spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies, these thick gourmet treats have soft, chewy centers. Dried cranberries contribute festive color and tart flavor while pistachios offer crunch and saltiness. The white chocolate chips melt in your mouth, leaving you with the urge to grab another cookie.
- 15 min.
- 10 min.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium for 1 minute. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can. Stir in any remaining flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries and pistachios.
- Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm and bottoms are very light brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks and let cool.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted white chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is set.
NUTRITION FACTS PER COOKIE: 229 calories, 11 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 23 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 22 g sugar, 2 g protein.
Daily Values: 4% vitamin A, 0% vitamin C, 10% calcium, 0% iron.