Denver Breakfast Skillet
Streamline a three-course breakfast of eggs, bacon and seasoned potatoes into this one-skillet dish.
1. In a large skillet, fry bacon over medium-high heat. Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Cook onion and green pepper in bacon drippings for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in potatoes O’Brien and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and slightly crispy.
3. Reduce heat to medium; pour in eggs and cook until almost set.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and reserved bacon. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Season to taste with black pepper. Serve warm.