Green Artichoke Pesto Pizza
Save just enough of this nutritious pesto to mix with pasta for lunch the next day. You’ll soon want to make more.
- 20 min.
- 20 min.
- For pesto, in a food processor combine kale, arugula, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, lemon juice, halved garlic and salt. Process until blended. Slowly add ¼ cup oil; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with Fontina cheese and arrange artichokes on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, minced garlic and salt. Whisk in
1 tablespoon oil until well blended. Add arugula and lightly toss to coat.
- Serve pizza topped with arugula mixture
Nutrition facts per serving: 322 calories, 26 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat,
18 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 8 g protein. Daily Values: 3% vitamin A, 6% vitamin C, 14% calcium, 6% iron.