Build snowmen out of a batch of no-bake cookie dough balls dipped in white chocolate and coated with coconut. Chocolate jimmies stand in for buttons and coal eyes. The hat is made with caramel-filled chocolate candies atop melted chocolate rounds.
- 45 min.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium until combined. Beat in flour just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape dough into six each 1-, 1¼- and 1½-inch balls. Place balls on prepared cookie sheet, grouping one of each size together for each snowman. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small saucepan, heat vanilla-flavor candy coating over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth; remove from heat.
- Using a fork, dip balls into melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip back into saucepan. Roll balls in coconut to coat generously. Place on same cookie sheet. Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, line another cookie sheet with waxed paper. Spoon melted chocolate candy coating in 1-inch circles onto cookie sheet. Place caramel-filled chocolate candies on top of melted chocolate circles. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes or until set.
- To assemble each snowman, stack one group of balls together, using canned frosting and toothpicks to secure. Attach a hat, securing with frosting. Into each snowman, press 2 chocolate sprinkles for eyes, 3 chocolate sprinkles for buttons, 5 chocolate sprinkles for mouth and a trimmed piece of candy corn for nose.
- Store snowmen upright in an airtight container, such as a cake saver, at room temperature for up to 3 days.