Oven-Baked Calico Beans
Hearty with beef, ham, bacon and a trio of beans, this casserole could easily pass for a main dish. Count on it to be a hit when it’s served at potlucks and barbecues.
- Makes 16 servings (1/2 cup each)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13×9×2-inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet brown ground beef; drain.
3. In a large bowl stir together ground beef, ham, bacon, pork and beans, kidney beans, butter beans, onion, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, vinegar and mustard.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.