Shrimp Salad with Lemon-Lime Dressing
Quick-cooking shrimp and a simple salad dressing make this healthy salad a snap to make. Old Bay® seasoning, a blend of herbs and spices, gives it a little kick.
- 30 min.
- 4 min.
- Makes 4 servings
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
2. For marinade, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Old Bay® seasoning and cocktail sauce. Pour marinade over shrimp; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, lime juice and salt. Set aside.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer shrimp and marinade to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
5. To assemble salads, divide greens and spinach leaves among 4 serving plates. Top with shrimp, pecans and red onion. Drizzle with dressing.