Tater Tot Casserole
Crispy potato barrels and crunchy French fried onions beckon us back to a childhood supper favorite.
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large skillet brown beef with onion; drain. Place in a 13×9×2-inch baking dish. Top with green beans.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, cubed cheese and milk. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute until creamy.
3. Sprinkle half of fried onions over green beans. Top with tater puffs.
4. Pour cream of mushroom mixture over top of tater puffs.
5. Cover and bake 45 minutes; remove foil, sprinkle with remaining fried onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.