NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD/HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Thursday, May 19th, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 6th, 2016. (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into seven (7) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the table below. Each Entry Period begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Thursday, May 19th, 2016.
|Entry Period||Website Entries: Entry Due Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
To enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
a. Purchase 4 participating products at any Marsh Supermarket location using your Marsh Fresh IDEA card and receive a eight-digit code on the lower portion of your receipt. To enter, go to http://www.marsh.net/save/promotions/backyard-barbecue-sweepstakes/ and supply the eight-digit code from the receipt; then complete all fields with the required information (listed below). The online form for entries will be closed at 5:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, July 7th, 2016.
b. To enter without purchase, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Backyard Barbecue” Sweepstakes Code Request, c/o Marsh Supermarkets, 9800 Crosspoint Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46256. Self-Addressed stamped envelope must be postmarked by Monday, June 27th, 2016 and received Thursday June 30th, 2016. Marsh will send back your self-addressed stamped envelope with a free entry code.
Required Information: Entrants will be required to provide their (1) first and last name, (2) email address, (3) Marsh Fresh Idea Card number, (4) home address, city, state, zip code, (5) phone number with area code, (6) Phone Type and (7) date of birth. Must enter a physical, registered Marsh Fresh Idea Card Number or a registered Alternate ID/Pin Number tied to your card in order to win. No PO boxes. Entrant’s home address must have a zip code from Indiana or Ohio. Failure to comply with this or any Official Rule may result in disqualification.
Limit ONE (1) entry per person, per day. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by entry deadline. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: FIVE (5) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about each of the dates shown in Rule #1 from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period in Rule #1. Non-winning entries will carry forward to subsequent drawings until the last drawing is conducted. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Decisions of the judges are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Drawing will be conducted by Marsh Supermarkets (“Sponsor” and “Promotion Administrator”) or a marketing partner of Marsh Supermarkets (collectively, “Judging Organizations”) whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The time clock of the Promotion Administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): FIVE (5) Weekly Prizes of “$100 Marsh Gift Card” awarded in each of first 6 entry periods. Actual retail value: $100 awarded in the form of Marsh Gift Cards. ONE (1) Grand Prize of “$2000 Backyard Makeover” awarded at the end of entry period 7. Actual retail value: $2000 awarded in the form of Lowe’s Gift Card. TOTAL ARV: $5000. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as the actual retail value of prize. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If prize is not claimed by 30 days after a winner is drawn, the prize will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept grand prize or substitute prize, prize will be forfeited.
4. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor and its respective owners, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human, or other error, which may occur during this sweepstakes. If, in the Judging Organization’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, the Judging Organization reserves the right to disqualify suspect entries or modify the sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Judging Organization, at the Judging Organization’s sole discretion. In such event, winner will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judging Organization. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry from an individual suspected of tampering with the entry process.
6. CELL PHONE COMMUNICATIONS. When you enter the sweepstakes online, you will have the opportunity to authorize Sponsor or those acting on its behalf to send SMS text messages containing promotional material or advertisements or information about the sweepstakes, including SMS text messages that use an automatic telephone dialing system, to the telephone number that you provide. Your consent to the sending of such SMS text messages is not a condition of purchase or for entering into or winning the sweepstakes. By checking the box (found in the online entry form) to authorize the sending of such messages, you will be agreeing that such action will be the same as if you otherwise affixed your signature to the authorization. Message and data rates apply to SMS messages; Marsh shall not be responsible for any fees or expenses incurred by a recipient of an SMS message in connection with this sweepstakes. When you receive an SMS message, the message will include instructions for unsubscribing at any time.
7. WAIVER. By participating in this sweepstakes, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
8. WINNERS’ LIST. For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Backyard Barbecue” Sweepstakes Winner List, c/o Marsh Supermarkets, 9800 Crosspoint Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46256. Requests must be received by July 29th, 2016.
Sponsor: Marsh Supermarkets, LLC, 9800 Crosspoint Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46256