BIGELOW TEA / MARSH HOT TEA MONTH SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
The Sweepstakes begins on 2/16/15 and ends on 3/15/15 (“Promotion Period”).
There are two (2) ways to enter the Bigelow Tea / Marsh Hot Tea Month Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
a) MARSH FRESH I-D-E-A CARD ENTRY: Purchase any Bigelow Tea product with your Marsh Fresh I-D-E-A Card (the “Card”) at a participating Marsh store located in Indiana or Ohio and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Marsh Fresh I-D-E-A Card entries must be completed by 3/15/15.
b) INTERNET/NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: During the Promotion Period, go to www.marsh.net/bigelow (the “Website”) and complete the online registration to enter the Sweepstakes. Registration is free. You will be asked to provide your name, age, address (including zip code), daytime telephone number and the Marsh store location at which you shop (optional). Online entries must be completed by 3/15/15 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by R.C. Bigelow, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day – regardless of method of submission. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as any twenty-four (24) period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of Marsh Supermarkets, LLC and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address and/or the Price Card submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address; or for the business entity that is responsible for assigning the Card. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses and/or multiple Cards, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times per day or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, multiple Cards, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times per day will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the States of Indiana and Ohio who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of R.C. Bigelow, Inc., Marsh Supermarkets, LLC, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/17/15 from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined, by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – $500 in Marsh Gift Cards; and a Bigelow tea chest (ARV $550). Twenty Five (25) First Prizes – A $50 Marsh Gift Card; and a box of Bigelow tea (ARV $53 ea. winner). Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with their use. Total ARV of all prizes $1,875. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, on prizes, and any other fees and expenses not specified associated with receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person, household or address.
5. GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. By participating, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities, their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in incorrect collection of entry data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet and/or the Card portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 4/30/15 to: Bigelow Tea / Marsh Hot Tea Month Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 34177, Omaha, NE 68134. Winner’s list to be available after 3/31/15.
9. SPONSOR: R.C. Bigelow, Inc., 201 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06825.