FRITO-LAY/COLTS 2015 SEASON TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE FRITO-LAY/COLTS 2015 SEASON TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in Indiana or Ohio who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or Marsh Supermarkets, LLC, either of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web designers, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 5, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 3, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the Sponsor is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “COLTS” to shortcode 839863. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Message and data rates may apply. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Approximately six (6) text messages will be required to submit an entry. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. (b) MAIL-IN: Hand print your first and last name, your complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and mail it, in a hand-addressed outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed to: Frito-Lay/Colts 2015 Season Tickets Sweepstakes, 16630 Old Chesterfield Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Limit one (1) entry per outer envelope. Mail entries must be postmarked by 2/3/15 and received by 2/6/15. Limit one (1) text message entry and one (1) mail-in entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. If entering by mail, each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, postmarked envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries or envelopes accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. No other forms of entry are valid.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 9, 2015 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Prize (1): The winner will receive two (2) season tickets for the Indianapolis Colts 2015 season home games. Game dates and seating assignments are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Transportation, taxes, accommodations, meals, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500.00. Winner must accept prize as stated, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, NFL Entities or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, NFL Entities or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any data transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the network in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a mobile phone account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone or email and will be required to respond to the phone call or email within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of notification by fax, email or mail. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods stated herein. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, NFL Entities and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 16, 2015 to: Frito-Lay/Colts 2015 Season Tickets Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 16630 Old Chesterfield Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2014 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2014.