Marsh Supermarkets Company, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Marsh”) provides all information on this and our other sites (Including all forms of various content and the core source HTML files that execute the hypertext features, collectively the “Site”) completely under the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Marsh. Marsh neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Marsh.
- While Marsh uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Marsh makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Marsh assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your risk. Neither Marsh nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Marsh also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Marsh. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Marsh and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Marsh will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Marsh has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own physician.
- Marsh may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- The foregoing Terms and Conditions shall be construed under Indiana law and where applicable, the law of the United States of America. Any legal action brought against Marsh in any way related to this web site shall only be conducted in courts located in Marion County, Indianapolis, Indiana. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void, unlawful or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you must immediately terminate use of this site.
SMS Terms and Conditions
This SMS Terms and Conditions page describes our mobile program and available codes.
SHOP Marsh Mobile Updates
Text SHOP to 62774 to join Marsh Mobile Updates. 4 msgs/mo. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
Text MSTOP to 62774 to stop receiving Marsh Mobile Updates messages from Marsh Supermarkets, LLC.
For additional information, text MHELP to 62774 or call 317-594-2100.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless.
Chip and Signature
If you have questions or would like additional information about our privacy practices, you may contact us as follows at the contact office listed below. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with us by writing to or calling us at the contact office listed below or with the Secretary of Health and Human Services. We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.