UNITED STATES POTATO BOARD
“#TOPTATER RECIPE” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASING ANYTHING WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY. EACH INDIVIDUAL (THE ‘ENTRANT’) MUST BE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE ENTRY DATE OF THE CONTEST.
1. Timing: The #TopTater Recipe Contest (the “Contest”) is presented by United States Potato Board (“Sponsor”) and administered by FleishmanHillard. (“Contest Administrator”). The Contest begins at 3 PM ET on Monday, July 28, 2014, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, September 13, 2014 (the “Contest Entry Phase”) and consists of four (4) phases: the Contest Entry Phase, Judging Phase, Public Voting Phase and Winner Announcement. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
Contest Entry Phase
Monday, July 28, 2014 at 3 PM ET
Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET
September 15, 2014 at 12:00:00 AM ET
September 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET
Public Voting Phase
On or around 12:00:00 AM ET on September 29, 2014
October 10, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET
On or around the week of October 13, 2014
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are physically located and residing therein, age 21 or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Void in Alaska, Hawaii, outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, FleishmanHillard and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, retail chains or any vendor contributing to this contest, prize providers, and the immediate family members of and/or those living in the same household of each (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), are not eligible to enter. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Contest Entry: There are 2 ways to enter
Method #2: Mail an entry, including your name, complete address, age, email address, phone number, one (1) Participating Retail Chain from the list below and original potato recipe which is consistent with the terms outlined in the Recipe Specifics section of these Official Rules to: #TopTater Recipe Contest, c/o FleishmanHillard, 500 Capital Mall, Suite 1850, Sacramento, CA 95814. Each entry must be mailed separately and must be postmarked between Monday, July 28, 2014 and Saturday, September 13, 2014 and received by Thursday, September 18, 2014. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
Participating Retail Chains: Schnucks, Marsh, SpartanNash, Roundy’s, Bashas.
All Contest Entries must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
• Content cannot contain material that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Contest.
• Content cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive.
• Content cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons.
• Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco.
• Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people or companies.
• Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group.
• Content cannot contain materials embodying copyrighted images, names, likenesses, photographs or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
• Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
• Content cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
• Content cannot in any way reference persons or organizations without written permission from any person or organization whose name or likeness is used.
• Content may not violate the right of privacy or publicity of any person.
• Sponsor reserves the right in their sole and absolute discretion to reject, disqualify and/or remove any Recipe Entry that violates these Official Rules without any notification or warning.
• Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and entrant if he/she does not live in the same state or within 60 miles of the selected participating retail chain.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, lost, or late entries or for transmission defaults, computer server failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmissions for entries submitted via the Internet or Smartphone. By submitting a Contest Entry, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) warrants and represents that: (a) it is the Entrant’s original work and has been legally created; (b) it has not been previously published or distributed in any media; (c) it has not been entered in or won previous contests or awards; (d) it does not, nor will its publication on any media, infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (e) that Entrant has obtained written permission from any person whose name or likeness is used in the Contest Entry; (f) if Entrant is a minor, written permission must be granted by the Entrant’s parent/legal guardian; (g) Entrant owns all rights to the Contest Entry, including without limitation, copyrights, and must transfer all rights for usage to the Sponsor if and as requested (or, if Entrant is a minor, the parent/legal guardian of Entrant must transfer all rights of usage); and (h) Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and Sponsor’s related entities, agents and assigns from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, the Contest Entry, or Entrant’s conduct in creating the Contest Entry, the acceptance or use of any prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest.
By participating, Entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, Recipe, hometown, photograph or image for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
In the event of a dispute, Contest Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the Contest Entry is submitted. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Contest Entries made by any other individual or entity that is not the person named on the submitted Contest Entry or made in any manner inconsistent with these Official Rules will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Contest.
By entering this contest, Entrant grants Sponsor the right to edit, adapt, copyright and publish any or all Contest Entries and to use these Contest Entries in any media form or in any manner without attribution or further compensation.
• Each Contest Entry submitted must contain potatoes (excluding sweet potatoes) as an ingredient.
• Each Contest Entry must be original, unpublished, and may not have won any other recipe contest.
• Each Contest Entry must be submitted by one person.
• Each Contest Entry must list each recipe ingredient in exact common U.S. household measurement units, recipe must be detailed with step-by-step instructions in English, including the type and/or size of bake ware and include the cooking/baking time and temperature (if applicable). Must also include any additional notes and yield/number of servings.
• Each Contest Entry must not specify any branded product. Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator reserve the right either disqualify the Contest Entry, or at their sole discretion, remove the brand name or trademark from the recipe and replace with a generic name ingredient or product prior to displaying and/or judging without notice to the Entrant or approval from the Entrant.
Entrant agrees that if his/her Contest Entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator may disqualify the contested Contest Entry and discontinue use of the Contest Entry without notification.
By entering this contest, you grant the Sponsor the right to edit, adapt, copyright and publish any or all recipe entries and to use these entries in any media form or in any manner without attribution or further compensation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or entries not received for any reason. Entries will not be acknowledged nor returned. If selected for testing, recipes may be modified to meet Sponsor’s nutrition guidelines. By entering, Entrant warrants that his or her entry (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium nor (3) has not previously won an award.
4. Review and Judging of Contest Entries: Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator will review all Contest Entries to ensure adherence to the Official Rules. Any Contest Entry that does not comply with the Official Rules will be disqualified. Contest Entries that do comply with the Official Rules will move on to the Judging Phase.
There will be a Three-Round Judging Process to determine one (1) Grand Prize winner.
Round #1: The Contest Entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges (the “Judges”) appointed by Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator, who shall use the criteria set forth herein to determine two (2) Participating Retail Chain Category Round #1 finalists for each of the (5) Participating Retail Chains as well as (2) Other Category Round #1 finalists, as listed in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
Entries will be graded based on the following pre-determined set of criteria:
50% Innovative; will be judged on a scale of 1-10
Did the entrant take care to put a unique spin on the recipe and show some innovative thinking?
25% Appetite Appeal; will be judged on a scale of 1-5
Does the written recipe sound appetizing?
If a photo is included, does it look enticing?
25% Potato Creativity; will be judged on a scale of 1-5
Does the recipe creatively showcase the use of different potato types, i.e. russets, reds, fingerlings, petites, blues/purples, yellows or whites?
Is this a new and exciting way to use potatoes in different forms, i.e. fresh, frozen or dehydrated potatoes?
In the event of a tie, an additional “tie-breaker” Judge will determine the Round #1 finalist from among all such tied Contest Entries using the judging criteria set forth in this paragraph. Decisions of the Judges are final and binding. The decisions of Sponsor and/or its agents (including, without limitation, the Judges) are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
Round #2: The two (2) entries in Round #1 with the highest overall score in each Participating Retail Chain Category and the (2) with the highest overall score from the Other Category will be prepared and then be separately scored by Judges, based on a recipe tasting who shall use the criteria set forth herein to determine one (1) Participating Retail Chain Category finalist for each of the (5) Participating Retail Chains and (1) from the Other Category as listed in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
Entries for Round #2 will be graded based on the following pre-determined set of criteria:
50% Accuracy of Recipe; “Did the recipe work?” will be judged on a scale of 1-10
50% Taste; will be judged on a scale of 1-10
The (1) entry with the highest overall score in each of the Participating Retail Chain Categories and (1) from the Other Category will be deemed a finalist (“Finalist”). LIMIT: An Entrant can only be a finalist in one (1) Participating Retail Chain Category. If an Entrant is found to be a finalist in more than one (1) category, the Entrants Contest Entry with the highest score will be deemed the Finalist in the corresponding Participating Retail Chain Category or Other Category and the Entrant’s additional Finalist(s) entries will be forfeited and offered to the Entrant who received the next highest score. If there still is a tie where an Entrants Contest Entries have the same highest score, then the first submitted Contest Entry will be deemed the Finalist in the corresponding Participating Retail Chain Category or Other Category. This process will be repeated until all Finalists in each Participating Retail Chain Category or Other Category have been determined.
The entry with the highest overall score in each Participating Retail Chain Category will be awarded the Recipe Retail Chain Prize for that Participating Retail Chain. The entry with the highest overall score in the Other Category will be awarded a prize of the same value.
Public Voting Phase: The “Public Voting Phase” will take place at the Promotion Site beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET on or around September 29, 2014, and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on October 10, 2014. All Finalists found on contest gallery page (“Voting Gallery”) are eligible for public voting. Each eligible Finalist may be voted on by the general public. Participants who meet the eligibility requirements of this Contest may access the Voting Gallery and vote for the Contest Entry posted that he or she believes is the best potato recipe. An Entrant may vote for his or her own Contest Entry. To vote, visit www.facebook.com/PotatoGoodness to access the “Promotion Site and follow the on-screen directions to access the Voting Gallery and Submit your vote by clicking the designated “Vote” button for the Contest Entry of your choice. At the time of the Vote, voters will be required to submit a valid email address. Limit one (1) Vote per person/email address per Day. A “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET of a calendar day and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET of the same calendar day. An email address may only be used to submit one (1) Vote per Day regardless of the number of persons who share the email account. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the Vote. A person may not Vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent Votes during one Day by a single Voter or email address will be disqualified. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for Votes is prohibited.
The Voting process for the Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for incorrect/inaccurate Voting information. Sponsor and Related Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Votes. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Vote to be cast or tabulated on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof or for any other reason, or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in voting process or downloading any materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend the voting or void any Vote should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, action of entrant or Voter, or other cause corrupt or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the voting or Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Applicant from participation in the Contest that Sponsor determines violated these terms, tampering with the voting process, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner and void all associated Votes. If the voting process is terminated early by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to count the eligible Votes among all non-suspect, eligible Votes received up to time of cancellation. The decision of the Sponsor with respect to the tallying of Votes, and the invalidation or disqualification of any suspected Votes, shall be final and binding.
Entrants who spam or create extra accounts for the purpose of casting votes will have their votes disqualified and their submissions may be voided. Decisions of Sponsor are final relating to all aspects of the online voting process and results. Sponsor may disqualify any Contest Entry if Entrant or related parties violate any of the terms and conditions attached to the Contest or these Official Rules. Any attempt to gain votes by promising a benefit to the voter, including sites like Vote Exchange or other similar social media sites, subject the Entrant to disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Following the conclusion of the Public Voting Phase, all eligible votes will be counted and the Finalist that received the highest number of eligible votes will be declared the potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tie, an additional “tie-breaker” Judge will determine the winner from among all such tied Contest Entries using the judging criteria set forth in the Round #1 Judging Phase.
The Finalist with the highest overall score will be awarded the Grand Prize.
As part of the Contest entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including that they meet all eligibility requirements. Status as a prize winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not able to be conducted as planned because of circumstances or causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, affect the security, fairness or proper conduct of this event, they reserve the right to modify the location, structure or nature of the final judging.
Grand Prize winner will be announced via the Sponsor’s Facebook page on or around the week of October 13, 2014.
5. Prize Details, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Prize Conditions:
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize Winner who will receive a trip for one (1) to Las Vegas to participate in the World Recipe Championship live cooking competition at the 2014 World Food Championships being held on November 12 to November 18, 2014. Exact date of the World Recipe Championship competition is TBD but will be between November 12 and November 18, 2014. The trip will consist of the following:
• Airfare: Round-trip coach airfare for one (1) individual (the winner) from closest major airport to the winner’s residence as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to Las Vegas, Nevada. Airline restrictions apply.
• Hotel Accommodations: A 3-day/2-night stay, for one individual (one standard room, room & tax only). Some restrictions may apply. Advance reservations are required and are subject to blackout dates.
• The contest winner will participate in the World Recipe Championship cooking competition. The 2014 theme of this competition is “Cheese.”
• $500 Spending Money.
ARV of Grand Prize: $1,500.00
Finalist Prizes: There are (6) Finalist Winners (one from each Participating Retail Chain Category and one from Other Category) who will each receive a $500 Gift Card from the respective retail chain (Finalist from the Other Category will receive a generic gift card). The ARV of each Finalist prize is $500. Total ARV of all Finalist Prizes is $3,000.00.
Total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $4,500.00
Prize Conditions: All travel related expenses, including but limited to, ground transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, hotel, resort or property fees, food & beverage and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Prize must be used on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Dates are subject to change. Travel is subject to availability and trip must be taken at Sponsor-directed dates.
All hotel reservations are based on availability and all holidays are excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates*, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. If weather affects the ability for winner to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, Grand Prize winner is unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If Grand Prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries. Grand Prize winner is responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to travel.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift card usage is subject to the issuing company’s complete terms and conditions, including expiration dates.
One Finalist Prize per person. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable or transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. There will be no cash in lieu of prizes nor any exchange or substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. In no event shall more prizes be awarded than the number stated in the “Prizes” section above, and fewer may be awarded if insufficient qualified entries are received. Each prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes. Winners may be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission from the winner to the Sponsor and its agents to use such winner’s name and/or likeness or a modified name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes related to the contest, other contests and their status as winners, in Sponsor’s and/or its agents’ sole discretion, worldwide, in perpetuity, in all forms of media whether now known or hereafter devised, without prior authorization from and without further compensation to or approval from Winner, except where prohibited by law. Prize winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest score in the associated prize category.
Grand Prize Notification: Grand Prize winner will be notified via telephone, and confirmed in writing that they are a potential prize winner, on or about October 10, 2014. In the notice, the Contest Administrator will provide all necessary documentation that the winner must execute before being entitled to be the confirmed winner, and redeem their prize. Each Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Release Documents”), within two (2) business days of written notification. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Finalist Notification: Potential finalists will be notified via email or by telephone, and confirmed in writing that they are a potential finalist, on or about September 22, 2014. In the notice, the Contest Administrator will provide all necessary documentation that the potential finalist must execute before being entitled to be the confirmed Finalist. Each Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Release Documents”), within two (2) business days of written notification. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Ineligible prize winners’ prizes and/or undeliverable prizes will not be awarded, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prize. Winner may be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor or their agent(s) to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other entities affiliated with this Contest and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
8. Legal Notices: Contest Entrant warrants that with respect to his/her entry, the submitted recipe does not infringe on any copyrights or intellectual property rights, is original and has never been published or previously awarded a prize in a recipe contest. By entering this Contest, all Entrants agree to abide by the Official rules, the decisions of the judges and to release and hold the Contest Entities harmless from any and all claims and liability with respect to the conduct, administration and execution of the Contest. Winners and participants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and Facebook, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize offered, or participation in this contest, including any travel related thereto or participation in any prize related events. Entrant hereby assigns his/her intellectual property rights to Sponsor to use the recipes in any media, including on the Internet, for commercial, editorial, or any other purpose whatsoever, without compensation, except where not allowable. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest Rules, promotional materials, the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Prizewinners are responsible for all taxes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. By participating in the Contest, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Contest it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Contest), and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
9. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List: Name of Contest Winner will be posted on Sponsor’s Facebook page on or about October 13, 2014, or for a hard copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business-size, stamped envelope (after October 13, 2014, but no later than November 10, 2014), to: US Potato “#TopTater Recipe” Contest, Winners Request, P.O. Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625.
11. Independent Contest Administrator: FleishmanHillard (Contest Administrator), 500 Capital Mall, Suite 1850, Sacramento, CA 95814 an independent agent of the Sponsor who will oversee the fair administration of the Promotion, and the awarding of all prizes. All decisions made by Contest Administrator will be considered final and binding.
12. Contest Sponsor: United States Potato Board, 4949 S. Syracuse St., #400, Denver, CO 80237.
Void in AK and HI, outside the US, in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited.