It’s something both first-time parents and seasoned parents face alike- the unknown of newborn sleeping patterns. It is one of the most common adjustment themes of having a new baby. You bring this little bundle of joy home from the hospital only to find yourself losing long hours of sleep. For many, night long sleeps become a thing of the past. You begin to wonder if you will ever experience a solid eight hours again. Are you doing something wrong? What are you missing?
Sometimes, issues of sleep patterns can be hard to solve on your own. You may wonder how to figure out the enigma. If you don’t have an obvious reason causing the randomized sleep patterns, it can be emotionally taxing for you. The good news is, there is plenty of help out there from those who have been through the same. Baby Miracle Review was a system developed for these very issues to help parents and babies alike uncover misconceptions and create solutions.
Who is May Ann Shuler?
First and foremost, Mary Ann Shuler is a mother of two children herself. So, despite her expertise and professional background, she has experienced the tolls of sleep deprivation in motherhood. Mary Ann understands the guilt and frustration many parents feel when it comes to getting their babies to sleep, preventing them from crying, and keeping them on a solid schedule. She decided to use her firsthand experience with her professional background to help other parents face the same.
Mary Ann Shuler is a trained professional child psychologist. She has over ten years of expertise in a pediatric setting working with children and educating parents. Not only is she a mother herself, but she has also dealt with many aspects of parenthood for others. She has tackled issues stemming from various issues depending on the family and child-specific issues and has plenty of knowledge in her field to help a wide variety of problems. She knows her stuff!
What is Baby Sleep Miracle?
Baby Sleep Miracle was a digital eBook course designed by May-Ann Shuler to help parents resolve sleep pattern issues with infants. Not only does it cover the basics, but it also corrects misconceptions and other factors that parents may not be considering. The fabulous part is, Mary-Ann did extensive research in this area before writing this eBook. She conducted studies investigating sleep patterns at both the Center for Sleep Science at Stanford and Harvard Medical Schools.
The course begins with scientifically explaining the need for proper sleep among newborns. Throughout the course, Mary-Ann leads you through different stages and struggles, providing adequate information and positive solutions. These methods are proven, effective, and well-researched. While it is written with important scientific information, it is easy for any parent to follow and does not contain an overkill of technical jargon.
It was created to explain the reasons why your child may be having a hard time with sleep patterns and how to produce lasting changes to get a full night rest. She goes over behavioral issues that can extend from overstimulation, inconsistency and other medical issues you may not realize your child has. By getting to the root cause of the issue, you can follow guidelines to improve the situation. She sheds light on many aspects that parents may be unknowingly unaware of.
She goes over many tactics, such as how to teach your child to self-soothe when applicable. She touches heavily on the importance of routine and schedule for a child’s wellbeing and how beneficial it will be long-term. She goes over ways to remain calm even when you’re feeling out of control and how your emotions can affect the given situation. It is very imperative as the adult to maintain your sense of reason and self-control. The more you can moderate your emotional responses, the quicker you will see results!
The Baby Miracle Sleep course is backed by scientific studies from respected areas. Mary-Ann conducted herself with the help of other trained professionals. She combined education with experience to take two different aspects, meshing them together for an awesome resource and perspective. You can have the satisfaction of knowing this comes from a place of research and life involvement.
What Will You Learn?
The Baby Miracle Sleep course is backed by scientific studies. Mary-Ann conducted them herself with the help of other trained professionals. She combined education with experience to take two different aspects, meshing them together for an awesome resource and perspective.
In the course, you will learn about sleep patterns and the effects of sleep deprivation. It is separated into sections that range from birth to five years of age.
In infancy, it is not only commonplace, but it is rewarding to rock or soothe your child to sleep. Mary-Ann goes over why this isn’t the best method, as it can teach the baby bad habits unintentionally. Once a child grows accustomed to a routine, it begins to affect other areas, making it difficult for you to get the child to sleep any other way.
This course also teaches you about how to recognize the stress levels of children and how to act accordingly. What many parents may not realize is that children, too, have pent up stressors that can create negative behaviors and affect sleep patterns. By addressing the anxiety issues, you can aid them to reduce their stress and improve their sleep.
It also goes over babies who are particularly attached to their parents or guardians. This can lead to disturbances in sleep if they are far from them. If your baby is suffering from this, it will guide you on how to divert attention from the sleeping arrangements and help them to adjust to changes for sleep.
This course was designed to help you with sleep training infants and creating better sleep schedules for toddlers. However, this is also a great parenting resource. It brings up a lot of what parents face when raising children and helps you to cope.
Contents of Baby Sleep Miracle
The course contains the following information:
- Why it is important to never nurse or soothe a baby to sleep. This discusses the consequences of the behavior and gives alternatives to provide a more balanced sleep schedule.
- Refilling Your Child’s Lovetank is a section gone over in the course. This teaches parents how to keep the child full all the time, even when you are not physically present.
- It goes over tips on how to cure a child’s anxiety or stressors in five minutes.
- It also has a list of seven easy steps to get your child to sleep. This is particularly geared towards children who are more prone to being clingy or attached at the hip.
- It also introduces a drug-free and safe way to get your child to sleep by promoting the natural sleep sensors in their brains. This is directed by the California Institute of Technology.
- The course points out nine stages of development between ages 0-5 so you can get a grasp on the developmental needs of all areas.
- The course goes over how the effects of sleep deprivation can cause parental depression and increase divorce rates. Studies found that 67% of marriages near separation during the first three years of a child’s life. This course goes over how to overcome the obstacles together.
- There is a free bonus included in the course called “Night Terror Stopper”. This goes over studies from the Cleveland Clinic regarding what to do if your child experiences night terrors. It shows that most derive from waking hour environments and how to soothe your child to prevent nighttime scares.
- Another bonus is called “Double-Trouble Sleeping Struggle”. This goes over twin and sibling sleeping arrangements. It goes over tips and tricks on how to put two children close in age to bed at the same time successfully.
- The third bonus is called “Miracle Sounds”. This gives many sounds that are soothing and comforting, helping children drift off to sleep before they know it.
Not only are the bonus features completely free, but it also comes with a full 60-day money-back guarantee. The course cost is $37 in total.
Pros and Cons
While this course has been proven to be wildly successful among parents, there are pros and cons to everything in life! What may work for one may not work for all. While Mary-Ann seems highly confident this will improve the overall sleep issues in your household, a breakdown of positives and negatives may help to make your decision easier!
- The information in the course is scientifically backed by research done by the author herself.
- The author is also a mother who used these methods in her personal life.
- It is loaded with information from many highly revered institutions and places of study.
- It has been proven to be successful by many parents and receives positive reviews from those who have taken it.
- It is easily readable and easily applied to your everyday life.
- It is both safe and practical for you and your child. The tips and tricks listed require no medication or other unsafe means of creating results.
- It addresses areas you may not have considered before as causes of sleep issues.
- It comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It comes at a very affordable price with loads of bonus features.
- It does not produce results without your commitment and hard work.
- It is fully digital and not able to be used without an internet connection.
As you can see, the pros are quite convincing if you are a parent who is serious about getting your child on a sleep schedule. For the benefit of your whole household, this value can be yours at virtually no risk!
This product holds great value for both first time and experienced parents. Sometimes, having a well-educated point of view and outside perspective sheds light on things you haven’t tried or thought of. Once you can educate yourself to get a firm understanding of the root causes of sleep issues for a variety of ages, you can implement the changes into everyday living. You and your child both deserve to be full-functioning and well-rested!
With the small price of $37, you are given so many resources that show you many elements on sleep issues. Not only does this course discuss issues of sleep, but it also goes over some important parenting skills that can prove useful as well. There is nothing better than an author who has many years of expertise as both a parent and a professional giving information that they know is proven to give results to struggling families. With the money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose, but so much sleep to gain!