Dennis Brown is the creator of Freight Broker Boot Camp. A quick Google search will yield a myriad of results from life changing praise to racketeer status scam artist. As is usual with these types of products, the truth lies somewhere in between. We thought a proper review of the product would be helpful. informed consumers are always the best consumers. With that said, here is what we have discovered about Freight Broker Boot Camp.
Dennis Brown started with zero experience and claims to have built a business that generates over $3 million a month in freight broker sales. His course promises to give this same money making opportunity to anyone. Furthermore, the Freight Broker Boot Camp course not only provides great detail, it also gives the user additional ideas on how to make money in different niche markets with shipping.
The only hurdle is the subject itself. You are either an insider or someone with zero experience. There seems to be no in between. This is why Dennis Brown invented Freight Broker Boot Camp. It is a step-by-step guide with detailed explanations that show you exactly how to go from a newbie to earning six figures.
Our review will provide you with the necessary information you need to determine whether or not Freight Broker Boot Camp is right for you. We will begin with a brief description of freight brokers, then move into the benefits of freight brokering. From there we will give an overview of course content, discuss the pros and cons and give a brief mention of marketplace statistics. This is a thorough, comprehensive product review. Let’s get started.
What is a Freight Broker?
Essentially, when you become a freight broker you are the middle man. You are simply looking for haulers to connect loads with. You negotiate the deal and earn a portion of the shipping payment. Typically, you can expect to receive between $100 and $500 dollars per deal, however Dennis says that he has received just over $5,000 for some loads. That is the exception, however, and not the rule.
How can that be? It’s simple really. Brokers are always in high demand because of the high volume of shipping that exists daily on a worldwide scale. Think about it. Products are delivered over air, land or water. This creates a need for people to connect products with freight carriers at various stages of transit. That’s where Dennis Brown’s Freight Broker Boot Camp comes in to play. You are the middle man that fills a stop gap along various transit points along the route. Once you complete the program you will have mastered the following:
- How to negotiate successfully with various freight companies to make a deal.
- How to be successful in landing the deal the very first time you negotiate.
- Tips and tricks for finding local clients who need shipping services, and finding freight companies to connect them with.
- Know how to price your deals correctly so they make sense for the client as far as saving money, but also make huge profits for you.
That is the broad perspective view. More specific course information involves:
- How to find niche markets (automobile, dump trucks & transport)
- How to generate even more income with the addition of an independent freight agent
- Learning tools needed for effective operation as an agent or broker
- Learning time tested strategies that will propel you into profit much faster than traditional brokering methods
- Learn how to negotiate successful strategies & techniques
- How to obtain, implement and use business credit, both for you and your customer
- Learn what the difference is between a co-brokered deal and double brokering
Should I Become a Freight Broker?
There are so many reasons you could become a freight broker, they are indeed too numerous to list. However, if you are curious as to why people are so interested, here a few reasons:
- No prior knowledge or experience with shipping is required
- The freight business is a rich industry, $400 billion to be exact.
- Your business can be run from anywhere, so long as you have a solid internet connection
- You have true potential to generate a six figure income
- No employees necessary
- The ability to conduct business on a global scale
Start-up costs are relatively small, so the barrier of entry is low. You could be up and running in a small amount of time, enjoying the perks and benefits associated with self employment. These are typically the reasons people give Dennis Brown’s course thoughtful consideration.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Features
This is where the rubber meets the road as far as the course is concerned. Here is what you can expect overall.
Easily Accessible. All you need to access the course material is a computer with a good solid internet connection. The3course lives online as a digital information product.
Actionable Information. The program acts more like a coach, giving you methods and tips to help you stand out from the freight brokering masses. These will get you started on the right foot and make landing deals a lot easier by taking the mystery out of the industry.
Great for Beginners and Veterans. Concepts you need to understand and tips to help you be successful are laid out in order according to the course program. They are easy to understand and can be put to use immediately. This makes the course material suitable for beginners with little to no experience.
Outstanding Customer Service. Support is made available both online and via phone. If your messages are not attended to then a call will be placed on your behalf. Service agents are always friendly and extremely helpful.
Moneyback Guarantee. Freight Broker Boot Camp will give you a full 60 days to try the program. If you would like your money back anytime within the 60 day time window, simply request a refund, and your money is returned to you.
Positive and Negative Aspects of Freight Broker Boot Camp
Here are what other people are saying about the program. Read through the list and you will begin to see similar statements that resonate with buyers.
- The program is easy to understand and use. No monotonous methods or complex theories and formulas to understand.
- The program is both beginner and user-friendly.
- The brokering course fully explains the requirements, duties, benefits and pitfalls associated with freight brokering.
- Freight Broker Boot Camp allows you to become your own boss.
- you gain access to exclusive information you can’t find anywhere else.
- It’s not expensive and it does not take long to become established as a freight broker.
- You only need minimal capital for startup.
- The 60 day money back guarantee is lets you confidently try the program with no risk.
The negative aspects are few, but they do exist. Take a look and see for yourself.
- Course content is only accessible online because it is a digital product.
- People might fail to believe in the system because it appears to be so easy. They could remain unconvinced.
How Does it Rank in the Marketplace?
To find this information we must turn to source data. Since Freight Brokers Boot Camp is only sold online, this is not hard to do. It is sourced through Click Bank. We simply sift through the available data for the product and highlight certain aspects that are relevant to you so you remain an informed consumer. Here are our findings for Freight Broker Boot Camp:
Buyer Satisfaction. Freight Broker Boot Camp ranks 8.7 out of 10. This means the overwhelming majority of consumers are happy, while only a few returned the product for refund. Overall, this is a good indicator of trust in the marketplace, as well as an indication that the course provides useful content. In short, buyer satisfaction is high.
Buyer Popularity. This metric is obtained by assessing how much of the item is purchased in the marketplace, and how often. Freight Broker Boot Camp has a score of 68% after collecting all available Click Bank data. That means it is not the most popular product available in the marketplace, yet it still sells better than two-thirds of other similar niche products. This is a great indicator of customer preference.
People who have completed the program give Freight Broker Boot Camp high marks. The program legitimately shows you how to create a profitable freight brokering business. However, as with any venture, risk is involved. It all depends on how good you are with negotiations. There are start-up expenses (like bonds) that you must purchase in addition to the course material in order to get started. Yet, these expenses are extremely small in comparison to traditional start-ups.
Other freight brokering guides are essentially regurgitated information you can find with a quick internet search. Dennis Brown’s course is solid, with high buyer satisfaction and frequent purchase volume. Furthermore, users of the product report proven results. He also has a zero product return rate, which speaks volumes. The course is typically made available for $98, which is a relatively small investment to make in any business.