The subject of electricity and how you power your home and your life might be a lot more complicated now than you may realize. In the United States, the nation is down to only 15 coal plants for power, and even fewer nuclear power plants. There’s a big change trending toward renewable sources like wind and solar, which coincides with the global warming alarmism.
This is not meant to be at all political; we’re simply pointing out the reality of the world, and the fact that it may not be convenient for you and your family to stay on any state’s power grid. With options drying up and shifting more toward a green economy, what we see more than anything are the prices of power absolutely skyrocketing.
Only a short decade ago, a full family could run their appliances, lights, heat, etc, and only pay a hundred dollars a month, a little more for larger families. Today, however, some families, especially in larger cities, are paying almost as much as a mortgage payment for electricity. This is why a lot of people are turning to Mark Edwards’ Power Efficiency Guide product, in order to help them save money and to simply get away from the grid and all of the complications associated with the politics of power.
Throughout the course of this review, we’re going to provide for you objective information about this product and tell you the pertinent information you need to know in order to make an informed decision. Getting off the grid is a major change for most people, and so you will need to be very informed before making such a decision.
What is Power Efficiency Guide?
The simple gist of it is that Power Efficiency Guide is an online program that walks you through building your own personal power plant. You won’t need to spend upwards of $20,000 on solar panels, nor will you have to divert creeks for water-powered turbines or anything like that. Mark Edwards has created a system whereby the average Joe and Jane can construct a power plant that will get them entirely off the grid and away from those high energy bills.
Of course, people who purchase this program are going to have to have some rudimentary knowledge of building things, at the least, but you will not need to be an engineer. This program does a great job at providing step by step instructions, along with detailed blueprints, that will teach you not only how to construct a power plant, but also how to safely tie it into your home’s default breaker box to power everything you need.
The first thing people think is that they’re going to need a lot of room and a lot of money in order to create the miniature power planet that this program speaks about making. However, this is not the case. Edwards created this program for the layman who is on a budget. If you can follow some simple steps, you can break your energy dependency from your local municipality.
The guide promises that it will provide upwards of 75 to 100% of your energy needs. So you can supplement with your own power plant and pay a lot less money than you are now, or you can go 100% clean and solo, and pay zero to the power company while also having a safeguard against power outages brought about by storms, lightning strikes, etc.
Mark Edwards and His Creation
Mark Edwards wasn’t some MIT genius working on perpetual motion or anything like that. He was a simple family man who lived along the Mississippi River. One season, inclement weather hit his town hard, and the power went out. Hours turned into days, and still no power. He contacted everyone he could, but there was no actual information on when the power might come back on. After weeks, he and his wife discussed something someone from her family used to work on, and that’s when Edwards started construction on his own miniature power plant.
The great thing here for Mark, though not for everyone else in the town, is that he had constructed his power plant and got his own home’s power back online before the town solved their problems. That’s how efficient it was. Mark was able to get he and his family entirely off the grid, so that their energy costs were cut nearly to zero and they were no longer reliant upon the town’s power supply to live their lives.
Mark then began designing the blueprints and the detailed instructions and put them into his Power Efficiency Guide, which he’s now offering to the general public. He’s very confident in this product and offers an ironclad money back guarantee if you can’t get it to work for you.
What Power Efficiency Guide Offers
We understand that for the vast majority of people reading this review, things seem too good to be true, if not entirely confusing. How, exactly, are you expected to use regular materials to create your own power plant? The trick here is in Mark’s personal plans and how he presents the information to you. The way he’s bottled everything up, it’s basically like putting together some shelving or a piece of furniture. All you need to do is follow the instructions.
Here’s what the Power Efficiency Guide offers to you.
- Thorough Blueprints: It’s one thing to give you a list of materials and some written instructions, while it’s another thing entirely to give you the actual blueprints. With blueprints, you get to see exactly what you need, how to build it, the exact specifications, and more. You’re receiving the exact blueprints of Mark’s personal power plant machine, not some facsimile that may or may not meet your needs.
- Step by Step Instructions: Along with the blueprints, you’re going to also receive detailed, step by step instructions that will allow you to follow along with an instruction guide. This will give you very detailed information about which materials to buy, how to arrange them to specification, and then how to assemble everything. Having some building experience will help here, but anyone capable of following instructions can build their own power plant.
- Low-Cost Construction: Mark promises here that you’ll be spending roughly around $100 for everything you need to construct this power plant. Of course, keep in mind that materials are going to cost more or less depending on where you’re located. For instance, products in the city are going to cost more than out in a rural area, so keep that in mind when you’re deciding to budget out for this program.
- Free Bonuses: Another great part about the Power Efficiency Guide is that you’ll also receive quite a few free bonuses with this program. All of the bonuses relate directly to power and saving money and helping the environment. You receive five separate eBooks as free gifts: Saving Power, Saving the World; Money Saving Tips for Families; 15 Top Ways to Save Money; Go Green, Save Green at the Same Time; and How to Be Environmentally Friendly. So you get a whole lot more than just the main program.
Who is Power Efficiency Guide For?
This is a program that can theoretically work out well for anyone. However, if you’re spending too much on power, or if you’re very concerned about getting off the grid to help the planet, then a product like this is definitely something that you may enjoy. It’s especially good for people who want electricity independence.
For example, if you have an old cabin that’s out in the middle of the woods, this would work great. This would also work if you have an RV that you park to live, or some sort of mobile home. The idea of being off the grid but still meeting all of your power needs is a very attractive thought to a whole lot of people. This can be a reality for you with the Power Efficiency Guide.
Pros and Cons
Everything out there has its pros and cons, and something like this packs in a lot more in both categories. The fact is that you are going to be dealing with a lot of moving parts, and electricity. So, please keep in mind that electricity can be very dangerous, and you’ll be generating quite a lot of power with your own miniature power plant. So you definitely want to focus on safety and follow Mark’s blueprints and instructions to the letter.
Here are some of the positives and negatives of the Power Efficiency Guide:
- Helps you break your energy dependency while also saving a whole lot of money on your expenses
- Easy to follow instructions mean that you will not have to possess expertise with building
- A lot of information that will help you reduce your costs, even without your own plant
- A very affordable way to get off the grid, only costing you around $100 for extra materials
- Everything is given to you in an easy to read eBook format
- Downloading the program is super simple, so that you can get started right away
- A ton of free gifts that will teach you how to save money and be more environmentally conscious
- A 60-day money back guarantee provided if you’re not entirely satisfied with the product
- Takes time and patience to follow the instructions to build your own power plant
- You are going to need at least a little bit of building experience to do a good job
- There aren’t any actual videos to assist you with tutorials for instructions
- Savings won’t be as much if you have power-hungry items in the home
According to Mark Edwards’ main website, over 80,000 people have purchased this program from him, and the vast majority seem to be satisfied with the guide. At its very core, it’s a fantastic premise. We know how contentious and political the topic of energy is these days, and being able to save money, help the environment, and to get off the grid are all good things for many people who don’t want to deal with the hassle or spend so much money.
One of the best things about this product is that you don’t have to be an electrical engineer to figure it out. It comes with detailed blueprints and ample instructions, so that you can simply follow a recipe for success that will help you and your family with your power needs.